Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Jerry Yan's pictorial book --- misses Lin Chi Ling?

Source: UDN
Translated by: Snow0512 @ http://asianfanatics.net

Jerry Yan talks of his relationships for the first time in his pictorial book [9314 Man & Boy]; in the book, he alludes to his romance with top model Lin Chi Ling: "When I heard that she told others that I'm the person who treats her the best in the world, I only knew of overcoming my sadness by working hard to become a man. Letting her go was because I really loved her, knowing that she would meet a better man."

Not only did Jerry reveal more skin than before in this pictorial, but even his words reveal the matters deep in his heart. He frankly said that every romance he's been in exceeded 6 years; the reason he hasn't been in a relationship till now is because he's "afraid that if I fall again, I won't be able to stand up."

Jerry said that the way he loved his girlfriend in the past was too childish, only treating her well according to what was love in his own concept, and never thinking if the other party truly liked it. He also highly praised the perfection of the other person; as to whether this person is supermodel Lin Chi Ling, Jerry's manager Fenny neither admits nor denies it, merely saying: "Jerry is only sharing his feelings towards his past relationships, reviewing himself, and blessing those who had once been good to him."

No comments:

Post a Comment