Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

i週刊 i weekly No.656 ~ 27 MAY 2010


自由論 VOICE
文﹕楊麗玲 照片提供﹕{9314男人與男孩} TEXT : Yang Li Ling Photos : {9314 Man & Boy}

對粉絲﹐我甚少回應。因為性格使然﹐當然也因為有過不太愉快的經驗。
I seldom bother about fans’ requests. It’s because of my character as well as some previous not so pleasant experiences.

某日﹐收到喜歡言承旭的熱心女生T的郵件﹐短短的﹐遣詞用字很禮貌﹑客氣﹐表示想把言承旭剛推出的{9314男人與男孩}寫真書送過來﹐為偶像答謝媒體。
Yet on a certain day, Ms T who adores Jerry Yan sent me a short email. She was very polite and expressed that she wanted to send me a copy of Jerry Yan’s newly released pictorial ~ {9314 Man & Boy} as a gesture of thanks on behalf of her Idol.

電郵感謝她時﹐無意間提及安排訪問磨難重重﹐T表示可以幫忙。
When I sent an email to thank her, I unintentionally mentioned how I was having loads of trouble arranging for an interview. Ms T said that she could help out.

預料不到的是﹐數日內即有音訊。身邊人皆感難以置信﹐電視臺﹑唱片公司不知為何無力安排的訪問﹐粉絲似輕而易舉地促成。而且實現也無強烈要求過濾問題。
Within a few days, I received news unexpectedly. Everyone was in disbelief. Even when the TV Station and Record Company were not able to do anything, a fan easily did it. And there wasn’t any need to censor the questions as well.

T還有心地預先將雜誌關於阿旭報道在訪問前電郵給他﹐讓他有些初步概念。
Ms T emailed the details of the interview to Jerry out of kind consideration. Thus he had some idea before we started.

或許如此﹐40分鐘的訪問﹐阿旭感覺不設防。
Perhaps because of this, Jerry felt at ease during the 40 minutes interview.

粉絲﹐遇過瘋狂類型的很多﹐但理性﹑體貼且為偶像着想的﹐稀有。
I’ve come across many types of fans but those who are rational and understanding to their Idol are few and far between.

對阿旭說﹐他的粉絲太奇特﹐笑他究竟如何“教育”。。。“其實我沒有誒﹐坦白講﹐我應該是比較被喜歡我的朋友教育吧。哈哈﹗很多時候她們會給我加油﹑支持 ﹐告訴我哪方面做得不好。我比較像個小孩子﹐她們不斷在旁邊糾正我﹑關心我。很多喜歡我的朋友都是大姐姐﹑也有一些媽媽﹐我反而像是她們的小孩子﹐她們不 斷給我很多力量﹐指引我走在對的路上。好像是反過來﹐我還覺得蠻不好意思的。”他說。
Told Jerry that his fans are really special and joked about how he actually “educated”them”… “I didn’t really. Frankly speaking, I am the one that is educated by those who like me. Ha ha ! Many a time they would encourage me, support me and even tell me areas that I could work on. I’m more like a kid and they are always by the side, correcting me and caring for me. Many of my friends are like big sisters to me and some are even mothers themselves. In fact, I’m more like their child, they kept giving me so much strength and directing me to the right path. It’s like the reverse actually. I do feel quite embarrassed by that. ”he said.

他從各國超重地把她們送的禮物帶回台北﹐安置在空房子里﹔而她們在中國安徽長期認養了一所“言承旭春蕊小學”﹐出錢出力支持偶像行善。
His luggage was over-weight from their gifts and yet he still lagged them from all over the world back to Taipei. Kept them stored in an empty house. In the An Hui Province of China, they set up “Jerry Yan Chun Rui School” out of their own pockets and maintained it all these years through their own efforts by doing charity for their Idol.

想起幾年前﹐他曾對我說﹕“有一天我老了﹐喜歡我的朋友年紀也大了﹐至少大家記得當初在支持偶像時﹐也在做對的事。”
I recalled a few years back, he said to me, “When I grow old one day, the friends that like me will also be of age. I hope that everyone will at least remember that whilst supporting their Idol, they also did something good.”

他一直貫徹﹐也做到了。He’s always been a man of his words and he really did it.

T﹐後來還送來{就想賴着你}里羽平/言承旭送給楊果/Ella的小糖果﹐物輕卻有心。
Ms T gave me the sweets that Yu Ping/Jerry Yan gave to Yang Guo/Ella in the serial {Down With Love}. The gift though small but really full of thought.

萬千粉絲﹐造就一個明星。明星教化粉絲﹐世界也會更美好。
Tens of thousands of fans maketh a Star. Yet a Star enlightening the fans really makes the world a much better place.

~ THE END ~



credits to kym@nbbbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment