Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Next Time Dating, Jerry Yan: Would Make It Public

Source: UDN
Translated by: KAY

Away from Beijing for 5 years, Jerry Yan held a book signing for his photo album "9314 Man and Boy" in the city. He once dated Chi-ling Lin, a romantic relationship that the two couldn't make it public. Yesterday it was his first time talking about romance in the future: "If it's at a right situation, I would make it public to everyone."

As for qualities of his other half, he said: "Want to find a serious girl, although I got older, but I am not mature enough, need a exquisite girl to take care of me." He stressed relationship depends on fate, if that day really comes, he would tell everyone.

Jerry went to Australia to shoot photos for this photo album, he joked that the media should introduce girlfriends to him: "If I have a girlfriend, maybe I would bring her to Australia, open a farm there, and take care of little animals together. Although I'm not someone who knows how to make girls happy, but I would try to tell jokes everyday to make her laugh."

As for new films, he expressed he's approached by several screen plays, his next film might be filmed in Mainland. He said: "Don't think I'm expensive, welcome everyone to approach to me. If there is a good film that can let me perform well, I'm willing to perform even unconditionally."

No comments:

Post a Comment