Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Jerry's New Blog - New Uncle

Jerry's New Blog - New Uncle
...

My dear friends, I'm doing very well because I'm a new uncle now! Ha! Despite of the craziness sometimes in the house, life is full of happiness and laughters because of the new addition to the family. There are new things everyday. I now know how hard but interesting it is to take care of a baby! So be good to your moms.

I can't wait for him to grow up! I hope that he'll like playing basketball! I wan to take him onto the basketball court now! My sister thought I was crazy but I mean it! Dear nephew, your new uncle can't wait to take you around and introduce you this beautiful world.

Take care everyone and have a happy Moon Festival!

Little Sun the New Uncle


http://t.sina.com.cn/jerryyanreal

http://www.jerryyan.info/blog/blog_detail.php?sn=111
 SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment