Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Jerry Updated his Blog

http://t.sina.com.cn/jerryyanreal

Otc 12. 2010

translation from 小仔的星空  of nbbbs.com

言承旭Jerry:大家都好嗎?來上英文課囉! 這是我最近讀到的一段話,我很喜歡,跟大家分享: Find out what makes you feel better inside. No matter what is going on outside. 希望大家都先找到自己內心的快樂歐!

(Translation: Hello, everyone. Let us have an English class. This is a sentence which I have read recently, I like it very much, so I'd like to share it with you: Find out what makes you feel better inside. No matter what is going on outside.  I hope you all find your inner happiness!)

This is also posted on his blog @ jerryyan.info

No comments:

Post a Comment