Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Jerry Yan reveals almost sordid past

Pop idol says that he "nearly became a gigolo"

----Jerry Yan

If not for his mum, singer Jerry Yan would probably be a gigolo instead of the pop idol he is today.

"Because I'm good at peeling grape skins, I had the potential to be a gigolo," joked Jerry Yan at the recording of Chinese variety show, Fei Chang Jing Ju Li.

"I nearly went astray when I was young. If not for my mum who brought me back to the right path, there wouldn't be me today. "

Currently in China for promotions of his latest pictorial book, which reportedly took five years to produce, Jerry talked at lengths about his family.

As a child from a single-parent family, the pop star felt that he never knew how to love somebody, and also added that he shared a "sibling-like" relationship with his divorcee mum.

"In certain aspects, I'm more like an older brother (to my mum)," he quipped.

The star also revealed that he felt like he has failed in all his relationships.

"Even if I wanted to, I don't know how to express my love sometimes. I only know how to carry all burdens on my shoulder," he said.

To maintain Jerry's idol image, his surprising revelation will not be aired on television. However, raw clips of the recording have since gone viral.

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4368493

No comments:

Post a Comment