Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What is Netiquette?

Am sorry Jerry Yan Friends and Online Readers, This comment I've read caught my attention.

Actually it stands for internet or network etiquette.
Every person who is active online should practice such kind of trait.

Pointers to consider from http://www.learnthenet.com/learn-about/netiquette/

Number 6 is the BEST EXAMPLE:

Stick to the topic when posting a message. Don't indiscriminately post unrelated comments, or worse--advertisements. This practice, known as SPAMMING.


:) What about this screencap? Is it related to JERRY YAN Fan Blog?

To the person in charge, am sorry to you. If you would like to promote your activity, YOU SHOULD EMAIL ME.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Post. Netiquette is an essential part of internet communication these days. Even i tried to compile a list of netiquettes which i think are extreme essential to know. Here are 11 Simple Netiquettes of Good Internet Users. Have a look and let me know your comments.

    Saurabh
    http://techchai.com

    ReplyDelete