Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

May 17, 2011 - Lian He Bao

credits to kkla@nbbbs.com

I guess even the media have missed him a lot.  Today's news is just like a summary of what happened recently. 

It was reported that Jerry's baby photo was initially exposed on Miniblog yesterday, but I think this baby photo was firstly exposed publicly years ago.  It was reported that fans wanted to bite his little, chubby leg as he's too cute. 

Then Dramadream was asked again about Jerry's accepting any of the numerous rumored drama projects from the web, and Dramadream's response was as usual saying, "There have been so many offers recently that we had contacts with a lot of them.  Everything is still in consideration and discussion.  As soon as something is set, announcement will be made, so fans can know how he is." 

Finally, Jerry's attending AC's birthday dinner was also mentioned, and both parties didn't reject the possibility of working together again in the future.  On the other hand, Dramadream also denied the rumored, recent invitation from a charity organization in TW.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this wonderful blog about my all-time favorite Jerry Yan. It's so nice to get updated about his life and current projects. I've always wanted to write a blog about him and F4. Will give you the link as soon as I'm done. More power!
    Kaye
    http://kayelangit-luistro.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete