Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Jerry updated his micro blog on November 25

25/11 20:33 Jerry微博更新。
Jerry updated his micro blog on November 25 2011 20:33.

English translation: Glad that the press conference of "Scarlet" movie was completed successfully yesterday, thank you everyone for the support and encouragement, although I wasn't feeling well these few days, but you really gave me a lot of vitality when I see the support from all of you. Thank you so much ~ hope everyone can look forward to my new works! ^^

Jerry's micro blog link: http://www.weibo.com/1747008532/xz7Rey0Zd

No comments:

Post a Comment