Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Translation ~ Apple Taiwan Hot News: Jerry Yan - Champion in the Chinese Chart

thanks to kym @ nbbbs.com
-----------------------------
【台灣蘋果即時新聞】2011-11-7櫻花妹最愛男星 言承旭華人榜奪冠
[Apple Taiwan Hot News] 2011-11-7

The Male Star ‘Cheery Blossom Gals’(referring to Japanese gals) Love the Most
Jerry Yan is the Champion in the Chinese Chart


BS日本電視台節目《C-POP WORLD華琉》選出櫻花妹最愛男星,台灣男星言承旭奪冠,該節目形容他演員魅力與日俱增,讓眾多女性成為他的俘虜。
The ‘Cherry Blossom Gals’ chose the Male Star that they love the most in {C-POP WORLD Chinese Trends}, a programme by BS Japanese TV Station. Taiwanese Star, Jerry Yan is the Champion. In the programme, he is described as an actor with such an escalating charisma that many of the females fell ‘victim’ under his spell.

他10年前演出《流星花園》後一炮而紅,奠定在日本知名度,雖然今年暫時消失日本藝能界,但仍獲死忠櫻花妹愛戴奪下最愛男星冠軍寶座。
He shot to fame 10 years ago in the hit {Meteor Garden} and his fame has since made its mark in Japan. Though he was temporarily out of action this year but with the votes from his die-hard ‘Cherry Blossom Gals’ , he is awarded the Champion in the Most Loved Male Star catergory.

視頻裡提到 In the clip, it mentioned that
阿旭本來今年要在日本發唱片 Jerry actually planned to release an album in Japan this year
可是最後希望沉澱後再出發 But in the end, he decided on a later date

1 comment:

  1. That's great...even here in the Philippines!!!oh soo cute...my Beloved JERRY YAN..I love You Jerry Yan..hope to see you in person..that's my dream a,my wish..huhuhu..SOMEDAY I'LL SEE YOU..that's a promise!!!

    ReplyDelete