Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Jerry Yan!

I don't have much time to create a personalized video presentation but I know that there were thousands of fans made their own greetings online and sent their gifts. Wishing you good health, successful career and hope to see you soon :) hahaha.

Weibo update

English translation: MaZu is very cold, but my heart feels warm. Because i have seen the "presents filled with love" that all of you have given me.

Proud of all of you. Also wishing everyone a healthy and happy 2012.

http://www.weibo.com/jerryyanreal


I was browsing videos online when I stumbled AGAIN this MV. And it's my favorite because I was included on the MV hahaha.



And, I promise to watch My Splendid Life :) I've seen the first-two episodes and it's really addicting.




Note to myself: I'M STILL A FAN GIRL.

3 comments:

  1. jerry forever! thank you so much for this heartwarming post for our one and only jerry yan!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is still the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing such a awesome article. I love it.Check Office Cubicle Miami

    ReplyDelete