Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Translation: Jerry Yan: Ambassador for Institute for the Blind in Taiwan


Ya Ting depicts a few things with us when filming with Jerry.
When Jerry and her were waiting at the road for director to shout action,
Jerry asked her: Are you nervous?
Ya Ting: A little.
Jerry: Hur, me too. No matter how many times i have done for such things, i will still be nervous. But don't be nervous, because i am here.

We will be vulnerable! But because we have the effort to show our love and care, this makes us strong!

You will be strong if you know how to contribute.

full credits here

No comments:

Post a Comment