Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Jerry Yan's Latest TV Series

The latest drama that I watched was "My Splendid Life" (2011) and Loving, Never Forgetting (2014). I became very occupied with work and blogging covering different events in Metro Manila . During that time, Jerry Yan was filming "Ripples of Desire" (2012) and I remembered that I bought a DVD from Ongpin (with English subtitles).

I was excited when Jerry Yan announced that He accepted a villain character role as Michael in "Lupin III movie (2014)." So, He started his training and filming in different locations in Asia. I knew He was also shooting his next drama at the same time filming Lupin III.

I migrated to United States in 2013, then, I got lost of his tracks. I've been very busy exploring different states and started working full time. I only got updates from Social Media (thanks to Facebook!!!).

I will try my best to watch these two series:
My Best Ex-Boyfriend (aired 2015)

Because Love (aired 2016)



I'll write a separate blog post about Jerry Yan's latest album.

No comments:

Post a Comment