Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Jerry Yan spotted in the Gym (Taiwan)

As promised that I will do my best to update this blog as soon as I can. Here's what I've got so far.
Jerry Yan was spotted by a netizen inside the gym doing his workouts. He loves working out during his free time. I know He was a regular and continuously building muscles!

Jerry Yan loves basketball and exercising which is a reminder to take care of our health regardless of how busy you are.

Captured this post from NBBBS.COM Facebook Page.




No comments:

Post a Comment